Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stress

Stress and how you treat to deal with it
I believe that the lady on the video was right because my mom has told me that stress can make you sick and it can also cause people to feel emotionally drained. I also believe that the lady knows what she is talking about because I did some research myself and it said that confident people stand up straighter when they are not stressed out as much and less confident people slouch when they have a lot of stress on their bodies and when u are stressed there are lots of options that you can do to relieve that stress feeling that you have. They are exercising, going for a walk, tanning, reading a book, writing, getting your hair or nails done, shopping , watching movies, hanging out with friends or family and going to bars or clubs and just listening to music.  If that doesn’t work and you still feel a lot of stress you can also go to a counselor and get there advice on what you should do to get feeling better and have a normal life.

I have had a conflict with my weight whenever I was in high school. The reason that this is a conflict is because I have had to deal with it all my life. In high school I was made fun of people where calling me names like big al, big foot and other mean names. So when I got to college my first semester  I wanted to change how I dress and watch what I would eat and I would also exercise all the time three times a week to see where my weight was at cuze I don’t want to go back to where I was in high school.

The reason that there was conflict with people at my high school was because they were so mean and judge mental. The reason that they were so judgmental I think was that they were feeling the same things that everyone else were feeling at that same time in their life.

I think that me and my high school peers should have gotten along because we only had a couple of years together. And now has I am looking back at the conflicts that we had I am



No comments:

Post a Comment