Friday, May 1, 2015

Final blog post


Which in class writing was your favorite? Why? The team writing assignment was my favorite one. The reason that it was my favorite one is because I really had fun on my basketball team in high school.

•Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why? My least writing assignment was the one about our feelings. The reason way I say that is because I hate telling people how I feel.

•Review all you’re writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why? Used more details, changed how I use words when I write and I have noticed that I am getting more confident when I write.

•If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why? I would be more specific and use more details when I write. I would use more interesting details and I would change how I start my sentences.  

•What did you like best about this course? I like how we had to be more creative and come out of your comfort zone.

•What did you like least about this course?  The least favorite thing that I didn’t like was the in class write assignments. The reason that I said that was because some of the topics to me were really uncomfortable to talk about.

•What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over?  If I could have started all over I would not have written the things on some of my writings and I would have chosen a different group to be with when we were in groups doing group work.

•What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester?  I learned that I have the ability to express my emotions and my attitude in many different ways when I write. Has a thinker I have noticed that I take the time to really get deep in my soul and think about what I am really thinking. And has a student I really have noticed that I can do things on my own without help from others

•What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course? I think that Mrs. A could have put things on the announcements more often than she did.

•You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self-assigned grade. I have noticed that my writing and my confidence with my writing has changed a lot. The reason that I said that was at the being of the semester I was afraid to express myself. But towards the end of the semester I came out of my shell a whole lot. The reason that I want a good grade in this class is because I have worked so hard and I have participated in all of the class work and in all of the in class writing assignments that we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment